Sunday 11 May 2014

LCoM Street Food Festival // Completed poster design

Final Design

Using a combination of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator I decided that a combination of both the Ketchup and mustard type and the Promotional street food chalkboard concepts would produce the best outcome.

I have provided illustrations of ketchup and mustard bottles just to highlight the reference to why those specific colours were used and also promote the food side of the festival.

I am overall really pleased with the outcome, and when I sent it too the client they were impressed by the concept but chose to go in a different direction



Poster Mock up not in specific context of where the poster would be found but gives a nice visual of how i would intend the final poster to look if printed, this is also at a larger scale than the actual poster but I am really happy with my design over all I think it gives a good clear concept and links well between the music and food element of this event. It is one of the first time I have produced my own type for a design as well and I am really happy with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment