Monday 19 May 2014

Leeds Alphabet // Publication Product shots

I am not happy at all with the produced outcome of the publication that I have made, I have chosen the wrong binding technique for the amount of pages I have and I have found that the centre pages protrude out of the book and produce an untidy finish. However, I still really like the quality of the prints and think the acutal printed visuals of both the photography and the letters looks really nice and works well together.

I have printed the publication on Antique white paper, which is matt and not grainy so the printed finish is really good, even though it did take 4 hours to print because of problems with the digital printers in the digital dungeon but I am glad I put the time in, but i am still going to get it professionally printed as i think this brief deserves a nice finish.

As you can see below here are a few product shots of the final publication, these have actually come out well, much nicer than I expected to get from that publication.







No comments:

Post a Comment